1. To write a Christmas letter
2. To bake Christmas cookies
3. To visit Christmas markets
Since the beginning of November, I´ve been finding in our letterbox invitations to the Christmas markets in the surrounding villages, and of course, in our own. If you can, don´t miss these local markets – you can meet old friends, but you also have the chance to meet new people, make new acquaintances (how important this is, I wrote in my post here) and not only when you live abroad.
4. To make Christmas decorations
5. To do something you haven´t had time to do
If you don´t want to miss any of my recent posts please sign up for my blog in the top right-hand corner of this page. Thank you 🙂